[Bug 41359] Krfb hogs CPU when client connects

EJ Finneran ej.finneran at gmail.com
Tue Apr 25 19:35:10 UTC 2006

Public bug reported:

Affects: kdenetwork krfb (Ubuntu)
       Severity: Normal
       Priority: (none set)
         Status: Unconfirmed

when I used krfb to connect to my desktop remotely, the krfb process
starts using approx 80% of my CPU.  Xorg using the other 20%.

In contrast, if I run x11vnc from the console and connect to my session
through that, it uses very little CPU.

Krfb hogs CPU when client connects

More information about the kubuntu-bugs mailing list