Unknown kernel change from kernel 6.2.0-24-generic

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Wed Jul 26 07:16:37 UTC 2023

On 25.07.23 20:03, John Hayes wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I wanted to speak up on an issue that I am having with a recent change
> to kernel 6.2.0-24-generic that for me, results in my boot with either
> 6.2.0-25-generic or 6.2.0-26-generic resulting in a failure to fully
> boot. I am running Kubuntu 23.04 with the stock kernel and my
> configuration is:

Please open a bug report about this ("ubuntu-bug linux" while running
the working kernel. Try whether there is access to the messages from
failed boots (journalctl -b-#, # bein -1, -2, ... 0 would be the
current). Upload that to the created bug report.
Without details it is hard to say more. Right now I am running 6.2.0-26
and have not noticed anything (hardware is different of course).

-Stefan