Phantom Lake UART support

Vladimir Ratnikov vratnikov at netgate.com
Thu Mar 31 15:45:07 UTC 2022

Hey Tim!

Today is the scheduled date for beta release of Ubuntu 22.04 as i know. I
don't see the option set to y in the kernel config at
https://git.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-kernel/ubuntu/+source/linux/+git/jammy/tree/debian.master/config/config.common.ubuntu
.

Do you believe that CONFIG_SERIAL_8250_MID=y will be in 22.04?
I could create a pull request if it helps

Thanks,
-Vladimir