ACK/Cmnt: [J][PULL] SMC-R v2 Support

Frank Heimes frank.heimes at canonical.com
Mon Mar 21 16:59:14 UTC 2022

Hi Tim,
the two reverted commits are related to each other (one depends on the
other), hence I had to revert both and did it this way (after having asked
for a proposed way). Since they were added again at the end, and are now in
the same order than the smc related commits are upstream, and are now also
no longer modified (one had to be modified, due to a stable update ticket
that was processed meanwhile), I think that improves overall
maintainability, yes.
Bye, Frank