ACK/Cmnt: [SRU][F][PULL] KVM: Enable storage key checking for intercepted instruction

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Fri Mar 4 12:53:59 UTC 2022

Acked-by: Tim Gardner <tim.gardner at canonical.com>

In theory these patches look OK since you'd have to be an s390 KVM
expert to understand the changes. I'd really like to see simple
explanations for the backports in the future. Just a short explanation
of how conflicts were resolved would be nice.

There are no test results in the bug report. I just have to assume this
pile works, 'cause I guess its going to be your problem if it doesn't.

rtg