Jammy regressions

Jeffrey Lane jeffrey.lane at canonical.com
Mon Jun 27 22:38:05 UTC 2022

FWIW, iommu also appears to be a culprit on a private bug from one of
our OEM partners that was causing Jammy installs to crash.

We've been working with them and Intel and for that bug in particular
there is a patch in the works from Intel:
https://lore.kernel.org/all/20220622044120.21813-1-baolu.lu@linux.intel.com/T/

That said, I'm not sure if that relates to the previously listed bugs,
but in case it is of interest here, I thought I'd share.

Jeff