[SPR] Need length parsing in TDX attestation driver

Hu, Zhiming zhiming.hu at intel.com
Tue Aug 16 00:21:27 UTC 2022

-----Original Message-----
From: Kleber Souza <kleber.sacilotto.de.souza at canonical.com>
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2022 10:32 PM
To: Hu, Zhiming <zhiming.hu at intel.com>; kernel-team at lists.ubuntu.com
Cc: Du, Fan <fan.du at intel.com>; Wang, Quanxian <quanxian.wang at intel.com>
Subject: Re: [SPR] Need length parsing in TDX attestation driver

Hello Zhiming,

On 15.08.22 12:02, Hu, Zhiming wrote:
> Hi
>
> New version patch set is updated to launchpad and could you please help to review them?
>
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/intel/+bug/1971027
> <https://bugs.launchpad.net/intel/+bug/1971027>

Thank you for the updated patchsets for the TDX feature requests. We will review them and provide feedback directly on Launchpad as the bug reports are marked as private and the general public doesn't have access to the patches.

Hi Kleber, please response in Launchpad directly and I send mail just to notify Canonical experts to aware the update! Thanks for your quick response.-Zhiming

Thanks,
Kleber