ACK/cmnt: [Patch 0/2 v2] [impish/linux-azure] Azure: not enough RAM under 4GB for CVM

Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz bartlomiej.zolnierkiewicz at canonical.com
Mon Apr 4 16:45:54 UTC 2022

Acked-by: Bartlomiej Zolnierkiewicz <bartlomiej.zolnierkiewicz at canonical.com>

This is under the assumption that the Azure host doesn't provide (on
any instance) devices with the addressing limitations which would
require a 4G limited swiotlb buffer.

Also it seems that the patch #2 should have "UBUNTU: SAUCE: azure:" in
the patch subject (just like it is present in the patch #1).