Drivers for Canyon webcam needed

Мария Рубцова rubtsova.maria1988 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 10:20:47 UTC 2021

Hello! I am have buy a webcam named Canyon CNS-CWC6N all will perfect but
its dont work with my Ubuntu 20.04. System see microphone, but dont see
webcam. Standart Linux drivers dont work, i am try everything, asked on
communities but nobody helsp me. And i am found one solution its are
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/linux-media/patch/20201120153055.16803-1-laurent.pinchart@ideasonboard.com/
but that are a patch. I am not so pro and cant use patches, for me much
easier to get drivers to my Ubuntu. I am sure i am not one who get buy that
webcam and drivers for that very needed. That cam are new model. Please
help me and many other users. Big thanks!Сanyon Сn