APPLIED: Cherry pick request from upstream to 5.4

Ian May ian.may at canonical.com
Wed Oct 14 21:03:30 UTC 2020

Hi Igor,

The patch is currently "fix committed" which means we've pulled it into our
kernel but it won't be released until the next SRU cycle.  Below is the
link to where you can monitor the SRU cycle release dates.  Upon release,
the requested patch should also be in the bionic hwe 5.4 kernel.

https://kernel.ubuntu.com/

Thanks,
Ian