Error Write access to SSD after update linux-kernel to 5.3.0.26

Carlos de Pedro carlosdepedro at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:52:06 UTC 2020

Hi,  This e-mail was wrote to report about problems after update kernel
5.3.0.26

If I choose on grup menu initiate with kernel 5.0.0-37, the problem
dissappear.

In case of not be this channel apropiate to report about this, please,
tell me.

If you need information whit a dump from a linux command, please, tell
me, and I'll do my best, to let it available for you.

Problem description:

System don't get write on ssd. After reset several times sometimes
System run ok.

I try reinstall kernel, but no solve problem.

With last kernel used 5.0.0-37 there is no error.

My computer is:

ASUS Vivotek 15 s512DA-BR097

Thanks for your attention.

Carlos de Pedro