ACK/Cmnt: ipv6: fix neighbour resolution with raw socket

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Wed Sep 25 08:44:00 UTC 2019

On 26.08.19 19:33, Kamal Mostafa wrote:
> Hi Nicholas-
>
> These cherry-pick cleanly for our Disco 5.0 kernel and I'll submit
> them into our pipeline for Disco.
>
> But the second patch doesn't apply to Bionic 4.15 as ip6_dst_neigh_lookup()
> is not present.  If you'd like to submit a backport for Bionic 4.15
> (and Xenial 4.4?) we would be happy to consider it.

Hi Nicolas,

thanks for the backport. Personally I think it would have been better to
re-submit as a new thread because those kind of replies tend to get buried. I
also added a nomination for Bionic to the bug report which is how the various
series states get tracked.

Acked-by: Stefan Bader <stefan.bader at canonical.com>