an idea that may can make Ubuntu the first choice of users

lanlan igaogi at foxmail.com
Sat Mar 23 10:41:47 UTC 2019

Dear Programmer of Ubuntu:
  It's a student in China,who love and always use the perfect Ubuntu.This day when I thinking the problem of using QQ in Ubuntu, I come up with a strange idea--Although linux is the best OS in world, both server and PC, but the main reason why Ubuntu can't be used more popular isn't performance, because some desktop applications  have to run on Windows.Wine can't do every thing, Run on QEMU or Vitral Box  is to slow and poor efficiency, but rebooting PC to Use another system always make users unhappy. We all know these days the memory and CPU of PC is larger and stronger, So why not create a software that can run some systems at the same time?
  The project sounds very crazy, although it will be difficult, but I think it can't be impossible.Use the kernel of linux, control like multitasks, it's easy to think.If the toolset can be created, more user will chose the linux as their first choice.Looking forward to your reply.
  (My English isn't well, please forgive grammar or spelling errors)
Your sincerely user
Gao Chuxun
Xiang Yang, Hu Bei, China