Please cherry pick Rome support patches for 18.04 - Launchpad ID : 1819485

Kleber Souza kleber.souza at canonical.com
Wed Mar 13 09:21:36 UTC 2019

On 3/11/19 5:41 PM, Naru, Kim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Please include the patches listed in 1819485 into the 18.04 release. The patches are localized to AMD code and are relatively small.
>

> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/+bug/1819485
>

> --thanks
>
> --kim

Hello Kim,

In order to have patches applied to stable series kernels, we need to follow
the SRU (Stable Release Update) process. Could you please add the SRU
information to the bug report (as documented in [1]) and submit the patches
to this mailing-list following the stable patch format as described in [2]?

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#SRU_Bug_Template
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/Dev/StablePatchFormat

Thank you,
Kleber