REVERTED: [Bionic][Cosmic][Disco] UBUNTU: SAUCE: [ALSA] Headset fixup for System76 Gazelle (gaze14)

Connor Kuehl connor.kuehl at canonical.com
Wed Jun 5 18:02:39 UTC 2019

On 6/5/19 8:58 AM, Jeremy Soller wrote:
> Hello Connor,
>
> I tried to submit again, this time using the exact commits as follows:
>
> 80a5052db75131423b67f38b21958555d7d970e4
> 891afcf2462d2cc4ef7caf94215358ca61fa32cb
>
> If there are any issues now, please let me know as soon as possible.

Hi Jeremy,

Thanks for resubmitting! There were just a couple of minor changes to be
made so that these patches fit the SRU "mold". No code changes, but just
git commit message content.

I've adjusted the following things from your patches:

- I moved your cherry pick line beneath the upstream provenance and then
put your S-o-b beneath it since you did the work on cherry picking the
patch.

- I added the BugLink as the first line after the git subject.

Aside from the SRU paperwork stuff above, the changes look good to me.
If you have any other questions, feel free to check here:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/Dev/StablePatchFormat or just ask us :-)

Thanks,

--
Connor