APPLIED[C]: [SRU][Bionic][PULL] Amazon ENA driver update

Seth Forshee seth.forshee at canonical.com
Thu Sep 13 18:44:23 UTC 2018

On Wed, Sep 12, 2018 at 09:41:50AM -0700, Kamal Mostafa wrote:
> Update Amazon ENA driver from latest upstream
>
> BugLink: http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1792044
>
> These are all cherry-picks from mainline linux and linux-next (the single
> SAUCE patch is a cherry-pick of just the ENA driver delta from a treewide
> mainline commit).
>
> Only the Amazon ENA driver is affected.
>
> Note that some of these commits are already present in the linux-aws variant.

I didn't see any pull request for cosmic (despite the development task
being set to fix committed?), so I went ahead and grabbed the commits
not already in cosmic, which were these:

net: ena: fix surprise unplug NULL dereference kernel crash
net: ena: fix driver when PAGE_SIZE == 64kB
net: ena: fix device destruction to gracefully free resources
net: ena: fix potential double ena_destroy_device()
net: ena: fix missing lock during device destruction
net: ena: fix missing calls to READ_ONCE
net: ena: fix incorrect usage of memory barriers