ACK/Cmt: [SRU][XBC][v2] Amazon ENA driver v2.0.1 update

Seth Forshee seth.forshee at canonical.com
Wed Oct 31 19:39:41 UTC 2018

On Thu, Oct 25, 2018 at 12:17:11PM -0700, Kamal Mostafa wrote:
> The following pull reqs are the same patch set for Xenial, Bionic, and Cosmic.
>

> Update Amazon ENA driver from latest upstream to version 2.0.1K.
>
> BugLink: http://bugs.launchpad.net/bugs/1798182
>
> All cherry-picks from mainline linux, linux-next, and net-next.
>
> Only the Amazon ENA driver is affected.

Already acked for cosmic, for the others:

Acked-by: Seth Forshee <seth.forshee at canonical.com>

One note though, the Kconfig change does make it so that the driver is
turned on for all arches except s390. Not sure whether that was
intentional or not, but it seems okay as that's how it would have worked
out otherwise going by our default policy.

Seth