ACK: [SRU bionic/linux-gcp xenial/linux-gcp] LP#1782557 -- switch to signed kernels

Kamal Mostafa kamal at canonical.com
Mon Jul 30 16:20:39 UTC 2018

In the new linux-signed-gcp branches, the Build-Depends/Build-Depends-Arch
groupings still need refinement (sbsigntool should be moved into -Arch,
and lsb-release and python depends can probably be eliminated).

Those can happen as future fixes to those branches, so ...

Acked-by: Kamal Mostafa <kamal at canonical.com>