Patches related to Thinkpad 13 G2's Raydium touchscreen

Sejo Ruiz sejoruiz at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 18:41:35 UTC 2017

Hi.

Thanks for the reply. I'm sorry but I think I didn't clarify the matter
properly. The touchscreen works in Ubuntu out of the box. The problem
occurs in archlinux, and I was wondering how it's solved in Ubuntu. That is, if
I need to have certain patches in the kernel, or load some extra configuration
somewhere.

--
Kind regards.

//Sergio