Mainline kernel dayly builds faling

Andy Whitcroft apw at canonical.com
Tue May 9 05:59:37 UTC 2017

On Thu, May 04, 2017 at 11:10:05AM +0200, Mattias Westerberg wrote:
> The builds are for one week failing and building only one headers file and the exiting.

We had an issue where-in the new dpkg in artful has finally removed
support for a compression format.  That format was in use in the kenrel
packaging leading these to fail to build.  This has been fixed going
forward and reruns of affected mainline-builds was performed.

> Last succseeded is made at 2017-04-26 http://kernel.ubuntu.com/~kernel-ppa/mainline/daily/2017-04-26/

That one has expired so I cannot tell if we managed to fix that specific
one, but the current oldest and newest are built.

All of that said these builds are only for bug isolation and relying on
them for anything else is a mistake.

-apw