Ubuntu 17.04 Kernel Freeze - Thurs Mar 30

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Thu Mar 9 20:36:11 UTC 2017

Hi All,

This is a friendly reminder that Kernel Freeze for our upcoming Ubuntu
17.04 release [1], Zesty Zapus, is Thurs March 30th.  Our Zesty kernel will
be a v4.10 based kernel.  If there are any patches which need to be applied
prior to 17.04's release, please get them submitted to this mailing list
for review as soon as possible.  Following the Kernel Freeze deadline, all
patches are subject to SRU policy [2] and likely to be queued for a
post-release update.

Thanks,
Leann

[1] *https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ZestyZapus/ReleaseSchedule