Zesty v4.9-rc6 kernel call for testing

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Tue Nov 22 13:58:11 UTC 2016

Zesty linux-4.9.0-2.3 has landed in ppa:canonical-kernel-team/unstable.
Note that vbox and AUFS are not yet implemented. I've also switched to
the Zesty repositories for kernel, meta, and signed.

i386 does not yet work in QEMU which I am bisecting. I should have that
figured out today and will likely upload the next kernel directly to
-proposed.

git://git.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-kernel/ubuntu/+source/linux/+git/zesty

As usual, the master-next branch reflects what is in -proposed and under
development whereas master reflects what is in -release.

git://git.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-kernel/ubuntu/+source/linux-meta/+git/zesty
git://git.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-kernel/ubuntu/+source/linux-signed/+git/zesty

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com