Crashes and anomaly with debug/tracing

Kamal Mostafa kamal at canonical.com
Wed May 4 20:38:13 UTC 2016

On Wed, May 04, 2016 at 03:37:51PM +0200, Xen wrote:
> I am on a 16.04 Kubuntu system installed on USB 2.0 with kernel
> 4.4.0-21-generic #37-Ubuntu SMP on x86_64.

Hi-

Several tracer-related fixes landed in the next Xenial 16.04 kernel
verion (4.4.0-22.38) which is currently pending in "-proposed":
https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux/4.4.0-22.38

See https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Testing/EnableProposed for documentation how
to enable and use -proposed.

Please test that -proposed kernel, and if you still experience problems,
then please do file a bug in Launchpad against the 'linux' package.

Thanks,

 -Kamal