ACK: [SRU][P/W/X] embed derivative target name in release tag

Kamal Mostafa kamal at canonical.com
Thu Jul 7 21:10:36 UTC 2016

The decision at the sprint (afaik) was to not bother re-tagging all of
the existing releases -- its not clear what value we'd be adding by
doing so, and e.g. ti-omap4 has 103 of them.

I do intend to re-tag (just add the additional properly named tag) the
*latest* release for each of the four derivatives, just to serve as a
sample for the next release.

 -Kamal