ACK: [SRU][Vivid]Pull Request: Fixes for lp:1440103

Joseph Salisbury joseph.salisbury at canonical.com
Wed Jan 20 21:08:35 UTC 2016

On 01/20/2016 02:36 PM, Tim Gardner wrote:
> Did you really intend to include "staging: lustre: check kzalloc
> return value" ? It seems unrelated, but benign.

I followed comment 16 in bug 1440103[0] for the requested commits. I
somehow mixed up commit: "db562e8 - staging: lustre: check kzalloc
return value" with this commit: "b36fda3 - Drivers: hv: kvp: check
kzalloc return value" due to similar subjects.

The test kernel didn't have commit b36fda3 and it still resolved the
bug.  So I would say the pull request is still valid, but commit db562e8
is not actually needed, so it can be dropped.

Thanks,

Joe

[0] http://pad.lv/1440103