ACK/cmnt: Xenial: Load signed external modules using local MOK key

Stefan Bader stefan.bader at canonical.com
Mon Apr 18 10:40:43 UTC 2016

On 13.04.2016 18:16, Tim Gardner wrote:
> git://kernel.ubuntu.com/rtg/ubuntu-xenial.git uefi-keyring

I would also say its hard to validate correctness but it looks like all parts
are related to the task.
My only complaint would be that the modification of config options seems to be
ordered before applying patches that actually define them. I would rather place
them on top. Also, personally I would favour a bit more reasoning for the
changes at least in the bug report. Or even into the individual commit messages
as that is the first thing one hits when looking for reasons why something is
configured the way it is.

Since that are no hard reasons against, I am ACKing and leave the details to
whomever is slamming stuff in.

-Stefan