APPLIED: Pull request: nsmount updates

Seth Forshee seth.forshee at canonical.com
Wed Apr 6 12:42:11 UTC 2016

On Wed, Apr 06, 2016 at 01:10:24PM +0100, Tim Gardner wrote:
> On 04/06/2016 12:52 PM, Seth Forshee wrote:

> >> Ick! I hate your timing. I would feel a lot more comfortable if you had
> >> some regression test results. Isn't this going to affect lxc/lxd ? How
> >> about general file testing ?
> >
> > Yeah, I know. I was trying to get them out last week but got held up by
> > the cgroup stuff. I have my own set of regression tests I run on this
> > stuff though, which includes a bunch of tests with lxc/lxd, and Serge
> > has given them a spin too.
> >

> Are those tests something we should get into our normal pile ?

Partly it's xfstests, which I believe we're already running.

The other part are some test scripts I wrote, and running those is
probably a good idea. Some of the tests won't work without some manual
setup right now though, so I'll need to do something about those. I'll
look into getting them integrated.