I want to learn source code of Ubuntu‏‏

Subhamoy Roy subhamoy1 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 30 16:04:48 UTC 2015

Dear Sir,I learn C,data structure and algorithms on C,operating system concepts but I want to learn more.I want to learn the source code of Ubuntu along with its kernel step by step.Please suggest me books,video tutorials,website links step by step guide through which I can master all these stuffs.Now I am a novice,but some day I want to become a Ubuntu developer and want to contribute to Ubuntu like you.Please help me.Thank you in advance,Subhamoy Roy.