15.10 Wily Werewolf Kernel Freeze - Thurs Oct 8

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Tue Sep 29 16:38:30 UTC 2015

Hi All,

This is a friendly reminder that Kernel Freeze for our upcoming 15.10 Wily
Werewolf release [1] is Thurs Oct 8.  Our Wily kernel will be a v4.2 based
kernel.  If there are any patches which need to be applied prior to 15.10's
release, please get them submitted to this mailing list for review as soon
as possible.  Following the Kernel Freeze deadline, all patches are subject
to SRU policy [2] and likely to be queued for a post-release update.

Thanks,
Leann

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WilyWerewolf/ReleaseSchedule
[2] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/StableReleaseUpdates#Kernel