[trusty, trusty/lts-backport-utopic, vivid and wily] LP#1515541 -- debian/tests/control specified unconditional gcc-multilib which is not available on ppc64el

Andy Whitcroft apw at canonical.com
Wed Nov 25 18:42:37 UTC 2015

Since ppc64el ADT testing switched to real VMs rather than containers we
are now able to run all of our tests.  This exposes a dependency bug on
gcc-multilib which does not exist on ppc64el.  Switch this dependency to
arch limited to those arches we know do have and need this dependency.

Following this email is a patch for trusty, trusty/lts-backport-utopic,
vivid and wily.

Proposing for SRU to trusty, trusty/lts-backport-utopic, vivid and wily.

-apw