[SRU Tusty/Utopic] LP#1411284 -- build ubuntu drivers on arm64

Andy Whitcroft apw at canonical.com
Thu Jan 15 16:15:51 UTC 2015

While performing a configuration review on vivid it has been
noticed that arm64 is not building aufs, indeed it is not building
any ubuntu specific drivers.  When we brought up the arm64 port
back in Trusty we did not correctly wire up the ubuntu/Kconfig to
trigger these to build.

Following this email are two patches, one for Trusty and one for
Utopic which wire this up correctly.  I have cross-built these
on arm64.  These are already applied to Vivid for the next uploads.

Proposing for SRU to Trusty and Utopic.

-apw