[Vivid] Pull Request: Backported bluetooth stack for mako

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Wed Aug 26 19:50:26 UTC 2015

On 08/26/2015 10:36 AM, Simon Fels wrote:
> https://github.com/ubuntu-phonedations/linux mako-bluetooth

The patch set looks pretty good in general, though there are a few
things missing.

'hid: Backport hid-generic driver' has no provenance or history. I would
like the commit log to contain a proper S-O-B and a bit of history as to
where this patch originated, e.g., back ported from Linus' tree from
which commit(s).

'crypto: add CMAC support to CryptoAPI' and 'crypto: af_alg - properly
label AF_ALG socket' have no history.

'UBUNTU: backports: import HCI SMD driver' needs some provenance. Where
did that code come from ?

Finally, all of these patches need an SRU bug link. In the bug I expect
to find some notes about regression testing, though that should be
relatively easy since this kernel is destined for a single device.

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com