15.04 Vivid Kernel Freeze Thurs Apr 9

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Fri Apr 3 23:05:46 UTC 2015

Hi All,

This is a friendly reminder that Kernel Freeze for our upcoming Vivid
Vervet 15.04 release is next Thurs Apr 9.  Our Vivid kernel will be a v3.19
based kernel.  If there are any patches which need to be applied, please
get them submitted to this mailing list for review as soon as possible.  We
will likely quit accepting patches early next week (ie Mon or Tues) in
order to allow time for final package prep, testing, and building.
Anything which misses this cutoff can be considered for the first Vivid
kernel SRU (stable release update) following 15.04's release.

Thanks,
Leann