[UTOPIC][FLO] Make QRT's test-kernel-security.py green

Tyler Hicks tyhicks at canonical.com
Fri May 30 08:21:17 UTC 2014

These changes *probably* allow QRT's test-kernel-security.py[1] to run
successfully on the device. I say probably, because I don't have a flo device
to test with.

I compared the flo kernel with the mako, manta, and goldfish kernels and made
the same sorts of changes that I made to those kernels after
test-kernel-security.py runs on those devices.

I've only compile tested these changes for flo. I've successfully tested
similar changes on mako, manta, and goldfish and don't foresee any issues with
making these changes to flo.

Tyler

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol/qa-regression-testing/master/view/head:/scripts/test-kernel-security.py