[UTOPIC][GOLDFISH] Make QRT's test-kernel-security.py green

Tyler Hicks tyhicks at canonical.com
Fri May 30 08:17:32 UTC 2014

These changes allow QRT's test-kernel-security.py[1] to run successfully on the
emulator.

The test script detected some security related config option inconsistencies
between our desktop kernel config and the Touch kernel config. Additionally, it
detected a security fix that wasn't applied.

I tested the changes on the x86 emulator, by running test-kernel-security.py,
the address-book-app autopilot tests and the calculator click tests.

Tyler

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol/qa-regression-testing/master/view/head:/scripts/test-kernel-security.py