[UTOPIC][MANTA] Make QRT's test-kernel-security.py green

Tyler Hicks tyhicks at canonical.com
Fri May 30 08:15:32 UTC 2014

These changes allow QRT's test-kernel-security.py[1] to run successfully on the
device.

The test script detected some security related config option inconsistencies
between our desktop kernel config and the Touch kernel config. Additionally, it
detected a security fix that wasn't applied.

I tested the changes on a Touch device, by running test-kernel-security.py, the
address-book-app and webbrowser-app and unity8 autopilot tests, along with the
calculator and gallery click tests.

Tyler

[1] http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-bugcontrol/qa-regression-testing/master/view/head:/scripts/test-kernel-security.py