[RFC][TRUSTY] X-Gene platform support

Dann Frazier dann.frazier at canonical.com
Tue Mar 11 18:15:48 UTC 2014

Hi,
 I've assembled a git tree with support for the X-Gene platform:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/dannf/trusty-xgene.git for-ubuntu-20140310

The PCI changes in the above are fairly significant and still under
upstream review. I've therefore provided a separate branch with these
changes backed out and replaced with an earlier version of the host
controller driver, with fewer dependencies:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/dannf/trusty-xgene.git for-ubuntu-20140310-oldpci