[security-next] Pull request (merge window)

Mimi Zohar zohar at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Jun 12 14:31:33 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-06-10 at 16:05 +0200, Serge E. Hallyn wrote:
> Quoting Dmitry Kasatkin (d.kasatkin at samsung.com):
> > Hi Serge, Mimi and James,
> >
> > Your tree contains only 2 patches from us. This is not everything.
>
> (Just to be clear)  yes, I'm aware.  This was on purpose, not an
> oversight.

FYI, all of the linux-integrity patches are now in linux-next.

All of the linux-integrity patches should have been upstreamed in this
open window, but there are two patches that CC stable.  The first,
commit "87514ce ima: introduce ima_kernel_read()" is critical and should
be upstreamed in this open window.  Commit "015aed4 evm: prohibit
userspace writing 'security.evm' HMAC value" is a regular bug fix, but
not as critical.  Both apply cleanly to Linus' tree.

thanks,

Mimi