initramfs-tools 0.116 release

Michael Prokop mika at debian.org
Sun Aug 31 07:53:11 UTC 2014

Hi,

I just released and uploaded version 0.116 of initramfs-tools
towards Debian/unstable, addressing several bug reports we had
pending in Debian's BTS and trying to get i-t into better shape for
the upcoming Debian/jessie release.

The shortlog has the details:

Aurelien Jarno (1):
      hook-functions: add support for virtio-mmio

Helge Deller (1):
      get_fstype: initialize FSTYPE variable

Michael Prokop (9):
      Fix hidden dependency issue with btrfs and crc32c
      Do not spawn shell when panic=... is used
      Preserve file permissions if root builds the initramfs images
      Support drop_capabilities=... boot option
      Support MODULES=dep usage on i2o hardware RAID controller
      Support usage of partitioned nbd devices with MODULES=dep
      Inform user that lsinitramfs doesn't support cpio archives yet
      Bump Standards-Version to 3.9.5
      Releasing version 0.116

maximilian attems (1):
      scripts/nfs: fix nfs mount check for possible init symlink

regards,
-mika-