Not recognize the touchpad

Marco A. Mtz. antoniomtz_6 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 5 06:26:52 UTC 2014

   I have a notebook acer aspire one AO756 model and from the 3.11.10 kernel does not recognize my touchpad, I used the command in the terminal "xinput list" and does not recognize the touchpad, I installed other kernels, now install 3.16.0 waiting recognize it, but did not recognize the touchpad, I went back to install the kernel 3.11.10 and returned to operate the touchpad, I hope you can help me to make it work with more recent kernels, as I do not want to get stuck in this kernel and save get more advantage of my hardware with new kernels.

Thank you.
Marco A. Martinez
Mexico.