[PATCH 85/93] lguest: Point to the right directory for the lguest launcher
kamal at canonical.com
Fri Sep 20 20:09:20 UTC 2013
126.96.36.199 -stable review patch. If anyone has any objections, please let me know.
From: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <holger at moiji-mobile.com>
commit d8cacd3a259bf522ea5e6c4c60eba67ba22f599c upstream.
The code was moved in 07fe9977b6234ede1bd29e10e0323e478860c871 but
the comment was not updated. The reference in drivers/vhost/vhost.c
is left alone as it is historic.
Signed-off-by: Holger Hans Peter Freyther <holger at moiji-mobile.com>
Signed-off-by: Rusty Russell <rusty at rustcorp.com.au>
Signed-off-by: Kamal Mostafa <kamal at canonical.com>
arch/x86/lguest/boot.c | 3 +--
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)
diff --git a/arch/x86/lguest/boot.c b/arch/x86/lguest/boot.c
index 20a4fd4..db141f2 100644
@@ -7,8 +7,7 @@
* kernel and insert a module (lg.ko) which allows us to run other Linux
* kernels the same way we'd run processes. We call the first kernel the Host,
* and the others the Guests. The program which sets up and configures Guests
- * (such as the example in Documentation/virtual/lguest/lguest.c) is called the
- * Launcher.
+ * (such as the example in tools/lguest/lguest.c) is called the Launcher.
* Secondly, we only run specially modified Guests, not normal kernels: setting
* CONFIG_LGUEST_GUEST to "y" compiles this file into the kernel so it knows
More information about the kernel-team