Proposed 12.04.3 + 13.04 HWE Stack Policies and Procedures

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Wed Mar 20 19:52:27 UTC 2013

Hi All,

Given the recent decision from the Tech Board to reduce the support
duration for non-LTS releases from 18mo to 9mo [1], I've written up what
I'd like to propose as the 13.04 HWE stack policies and procedures for
the the next 12.04.3 LTS point release.  Could I ask for a review and
feedback to ensure this matches what others had in mind?  I'd ideally
like to come to an agreement before 13.04 releases.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Kernel/LTSEnablementStack#Proposed_12.04.3_.2B-_13.04_Hardware_Enablement_Stack_Policies_and_Procedures

Thanks,
Leann

[1] https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/technical-board/2013-March/001566.html