APPLIED: /ubuntu/i915 driver updates for Quantal

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Thu Jun 6 15:08:55 UTC 2013

On 06/05/2013 07:45 AM, Timo Aaltonen wrote:

> Ok it's finally here, i915_hsw rebased to 3.8.13:
>
> git://kernel.ubuntu.com/tjaalton/ubuntu-quantal.git 'i915-hsw-update'
>
> Does it look ok-ish? If so, I could add the commits from 3.8.13.1 and
> send a pull request to ubuntu-kernel at ..

I've applied this because the chance of regression is low given that
there is no Haswell kit in the wild. I also reaffirmed the PCI IDs are
correct.

The diffs are quite large, but that is because you changed the naming
scheme in such a way that its much more scriptable. Subsequent updates
(if any) should be much more readable.

Cc'd the kteam list.

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com