Ack+Applied: [precise] SRU: LP1007575 USB Headset interferes with mouse function

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Mon Jan 28 20:34:09 UTC 2013

Acked-by: Leann Ogasawara <leann.ogasawara at canonical.com>

Ack'd and applied to Precise master-next.  Just a small nit pick for
next time, be sure to include the BugLink in the commit message.  Our
scripts use the BugLink's to automatically insert the bug# in the
changelog.  This is then parsed and used to auto-close the bug when the
package is released.  I've gone ahead and added it for you this time.

Thanks,
Leann