[ 3.5.y.z extended stable ] Linux 3.5.7.3 stable review

Herton Ronaldo Krzesinski herton.krzesinski at canonical.com
Wed Jan 16 16:25:59 UTC 2013

This one missed the first introductory paragraph..., here it goes:

I am announcing the review cycle for the 3.5.7.3 release of stable patches.
This new release contains 222 patches. Proposed patches are posted as a
response to this message. The same patches are also available at the
following repository:

--
[]'s
Herton