Saucy Salamander repositories for x86, nexus4, and nexus7

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com
Thu Apr 25 15:49:42 UTC 2013

I've opened the Saucy Salamander git repository at:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ubuntu-saucy.git
master
master-next

I've also deleted the unstable-3.9 branch in the Raring repo.

Per discussion in
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/kernel-team/2013-April/027848.html
I've named some new branches in the N4 and N7 repositories:

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ubuntu-nexus4.git
  master-next-raring-mako
  master-next-saucy-mako
  master-raring-mako
  master-saucy-mako

git://kernel.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ubuntu-nexus7.git
  master-next-raring-grouper
  master-next-saucy-grouper
  master-raring-grouper
  master-saucy-grouper

The master and master-next branches will disappear as soon as I have
confirmation that the touch image builds have migrated to either using
the new branch names, or use the binary debs from the archive.

Tim Gardner tim.gardner at canonical.com