APPLIED: [PATCH] [Quantal][SRU] (upstream) NFSv4: Fix the string length returned by the idmapper

Dave Chiluk chiluk at
Thu Apr 4 13:54:04 UTC 2013

Hmm, I'm not sure how that happened.  Maybe I must have used the sha
from the commit that I applied from the mailing list instead of the
actual upstream commit.  In both cases the commits at least in my repos

On 04/04/2013 07:52 AM, Luis Henriques wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 06:36:31AM -0600, Tim Gardner wrote:
>> Applied after first fixing authorship and the upstream commit SHA1 from
>> which this patch was back ported.
> Ups, I didn't relalised it had the wrong sha1.
>> Luis - you might check your 3.5.y patch to make sure its back ported
>> from cf4ab538f1516606d3ae730dce15d6f33d96b7e1
> Thanks, I checked and 3.5 has the correct sha1.
> Cheers,
> --
> Luis

More information about the kernel-team mailing list