Maintenance for linux-lowlatency on Precise

Leann Ogasawara leann.ogasawara at canonical.com
Tue Sep 4 19:33:22 UTC 2012

Hi Kaj,

I just saw this email here after replying to you on a separate thread
about the maintenance of the lowlatency kernel.  I just wanted to state
publicly here so everyone is aware, I've gotten you in touch with Andy
Whitcroft who is currently helping maintain the lowlatency kernel.  You
and he should be able to work together to transition any maintenance
responsibilities going forward.  Thanks again for your help.

Leann