Maintenance for linux-lowlatency on Precise

Andy Whitcroft apw at canonical.com
Tue Sep 4 15:11:16 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 03, 2012 at 04:44:31PM +0200, Kaj Ailomaa wrote:
> I'm Kaj Ailomaa, member of the Ubuntu Studio dev team, and the
> Ubuntu Studio kernel team.
> On behalf of the Ubuntu Studio kernel team, I'd very much like to
> take over maintenance for linux-lowlatency on Precise.
> I'd appreciate some help to get started.

Hi Kaj, that sounds great.  I talked some in the past about getting the
kernel updated to it matches the methodology in quantal.  This makes the
rebases much simpler to do and should reduce the burden.

So the firt thing I will do is get that sorted and publish an official
updated tree for you.  Then we can discuss the next steps.

-apw