[Quantal/Precise SRU PATCH 0/1] include include/headers/compile.h in headers

Andy Whitcroft apw at canonical.com
Tue May 22 11:39:07 UTC 2012

We are failing to include all of the headers in the headers packages.
Specifically we are missing include/generated/compile.h which includes
the build version information which is used by a number of out of tree
drivers to configure themselves.  Following this email is a patch which
includes this missing header.  I have confirmed that none of the other
generated headers are missing in testing.

Proposing this for Quantal and Precise SRU.

-apw

Andy Whitcroft (1):
  UBUNTU: [Config] include include/generated/compile.h

 debian/rules.d/2-binary-arch.mk |    3 +++
 1 file changed, 3 insertions(+)

--
1.7.9.5